top of page



  • What Services Do You Provide and What is the Associated Cost?
    We provide an easy convenient medical cannabis certifications 329 card at reduced rates. Our provider is a cannabinoid expert and can guide you to using cannabinoids for management of your health condition. Our renewals and dosing guidance are telehealth visits. First time certification are in person visits. New patient evaluation: $38.5 state fee + $157.07 Evaluation fee Renewal for 1 year: $38.5 state fee + $157.07 Evaluation fee Renewal for 2 years: $77 state fee + $ $287.96 Evaluation fee Dosing guidance evaluations: $ 75- 150 plus tax We offer discounts for patients with SSDI with valid proof. We accept cash, all major credit cards, Venmo @pakalohacare, & PayPal @Pakalohacare
  • Where Are You Located & Parking availability?
    We are located in the Liliha professional building across from the public library. We are in the same building as the dialysis center.- entrance to a blue building. 1520 Liliha Street Suite 403 Honolulu, HI 96817 Bus stop/ handivan is right in front of the office building. Paid covered parking in building garage on 515 Hiram lane or open parking lot adjacent to the building. The parking fee is $1 for 2 hours. with validation
  • What is a Caregiver?
    A caregiver is a patient’s representative who can go to the dispensary with the patient or on their behalf to purchase and carry the patient’s medicinal cannabis. You can add a caregiver while completing your initial application by checking to add caregiver, downloading and signing the caregiver agreement, then uploading it along with caregiver's ID to the application. Caregiver faqs: To add a caregiver after you have been certified, please download the 329 change form. complete section D and mail it with associated fee directly to the DOH. Your card will be updated to reflect the changes when processing is completed.
  • What is a Grow Site and how to tag your plants?
    Adding a grow site enables the patient to grow cannabis at their residence or an assigned grow site. You have the option to grow 10 plants if you elect to grow ( If you are considering growing, add it to avoid incurring additional fee and paperwork to add later on) Grow site faqs: How to label and tag your plants:
  • Can I Use Cannabis in Public?
    All use of medical cannabis must be on private proper. Do not use cannabis in your car while on the road, at work, at school or on school grounds, at the beach, at a park, on hiking trails, on a bus, or in any other public space. It is illegal to use or possess cannabis on any federally owned property such as military installations and national parks.
  • Is It ok to Drive While Using Cannabis?
    Although medical cannabis is legal in HI, driving under the influence of cannabis is illegal and can be dangerous.
  • How can I transport medical cannabis?
    When you leave home, your medical cannabis must be in a sealed container and not visible to the public. Remember, it is illegal to fly, including inter island travel, with any cannabis due to federal regulations. Even if you hold a medical certification, you are not protected when you travel with medical cannabis interisland, between states, or in other countries.
  • Where Can I Find More Information on How to Get a 329 Card and other info?
    Application process: Forms and how to: Laws and rules in Hawaii:


Book An Appointment

An email with instructions will be sent to you to do step 2.

bottom of page